Flats in Panchkula
Flats in Panchkula
Specifications Of Flats In Panchkula
Own exquisite flats in Panchkula at an affordable rate with all the features both in the exterior and interior. Get the best nature and fine living now at an enviable location. Of the configuration 2 BHK, 3 BHK and 4 BHK, the Panchkula flats are of 2 towers, with G + 24 number of floors, and 336 units. These are residential complexes comprising of large landscaped water bodies, fountains and the best amenities. Its twin towers are the tallest in the vicinity and are south facing and water body facing. Being a state of real art, the real estates in Panchkula buildings are planned by professional architects with large number of facilities.
Amenities Of The Flats
- Structure – comprise of RCC superstructures and pile foundation, there is podium supporting the towers and joining them together till the end of the floor.
- Lobby – well-organized air-conditioned lobby in the ground floor, cemented with granite or marble floor and high quality tiles. Also the lobby floors are decorated with best quality tiles as well.
- Staircase – two large palatial staircases with green marble placed at individual towers.
- Walls – the interior walls and ceiling are of POP finish while the exteriors are coated with weather resistant paint.
- Portico – adorning railings; with extra cost the railings can be extended to give the shape of full railings.
- Flooring – the rooms are laminated with wooden patterned flooring or concrete tiles, living room bedroom and dining room embellished with vitrified tiles as well; non-skid ceramic based tiles used in kitchen, toilets, verandah and terrace.
- Windows – anodized or powder coated aluminium grill used in windows.
Doors –polished door carrying equivalent lock system, magic eye, handle, barrel bolt, door stopper, and video system in door only for main doors. For doors within the flat, flush doors are used with door latch. For toilets, baby latches and handles are used.